The Evaluation Session is a virtual 1-2 day event with 5 distinct parts
- Written – Online testing system
Individual Performance - Live Virtual
Group Practical Teaching - Live Virtual
Private Practical Teaching – Video Submission
Mat III Performance – Video Submission
- Foundational – true/false, multiple choice, and matching
- Professional – short answer and essay
- Evaluation should be scheduled within 3-6 months following completion of classroom hours.
- Evaluations Sessions are held in February, June and October each year.
- Each Evaluation Session is limited to 12 students per session.
- A waitlist will be maintained for each session.
- For Foundational Program students, a minimum number of 100 practicum hours each of observation, participation and casework must be completed to participate in the Evaluation Session.
- For Professional Program students, a minimum of 100 practicum hours and 75 casework hours must be completed to participate in an Evaluation Session.
- Please register below