This private Fletcher Pilates Immersion is the ideal way for you to deepen to your personal Pilates practice, to improve your teaching and movement skills
and to re-immerse in the work! Spend a week at the Fletcher Pilates headquarters working one-on-one with our incomparable
Fletcher Faculty. This ultimate post-graduate experience will take you to a new level.
One-week sessions: Monday through Saturday
Prerequisite:Fletcher Pilates Professional Teacher, Qualified Teacher or Licensed Provider
Private, individualized experience
One-on-one mentoring sessions
Personalized assessment and goal-setting
Work directly with Senior Fletcher Faculty
Daily Private and Semi-private sessions
Wide variety of group classes
Entrance Goal-setting Mentoring Session
Midweek Assessment Mentoring Session
Exit Evaluation Mentoring Session
5 Private Pilates Sessions
5 Semi-private Pilates Sessions
10 Group Classes
Opportunity to Observe Teaching Sessions
Round-trip transpiration from Tucson International Airport
Conveniently located hotel within walking distance of studio
Daily breakfast included
Weeknight dinners included
Fletcher Pilates Informed Consent
I have volunteered to participate in this physical conditioning program. This program includes strength, endurance and flexibility
work incorporated in the Fletcher Pilates® technique and related exercises. The possible benefits of this program include:
improving strength, endurance, flexibility, body posture, balance and alignment
I know that I have the right to choose what exercise I do or do not participate in, in addition to withdrawing from any exercise
at any time. Every effort will be made to minimize injury through an initial evaluation and supervision during exercise. To
my knowledge, I do not have any limiting physical condition or disability which would preclude such an exercise program. I
also understand that a physician’s examination is recommended prior to involvement in any new fitness program.
I waive any possibility of personal damage which may be blamed on such a program in the future and accept responsibility for requesting
this physical conditioning program. I understand that no responsibility is assumed by the owners, directors, employees or licensees
of Fletcher Pilates, Inc.®
THE PURPOSE OF OUR CLASS PROTOCOL is to create the best possible learning environment for our students to receive the greatest
benefit from their Fletcher Pilates® studies.
1. TO ASSIST THE TEACHER TO SEE YOUR BODY ALIGNMENT, please wear black, form-fitting clothing such as a leotard, leggings,
one-piece unitard or close fitting t-shirt and shorts. Please no jazz or yoga pants, bare midriffs, thongs, stripes, patterns
or large, obvious logos. We recommend a form fitting sweater or another layer for changes in room temperature.
2. TO ASSIST THE TEACHER TO SEE YOUR CERVICAL ALIGNMENT, please wear your hair away from your face and up off the neck. Buns
and ponytails should be groomed so that you can place your head flat while laying supine.
3. TO ENHANCE FOOT ARTICULATION AND PLACEMENT AND TO AVOID SLIPPING, please do not wear shoes or socks in the movement space.
4. IN CONSIDERATION OF OTHERS please avoid wearing strong perfumes and essential oils during class. The use of deodorant is
5. FOR SAFETY, please minimize jewelry in class.
6. FOR SAFETY, KEEP POSSESSIONS OFF THE FLOOR AND EQUIPMENT SPACE. This includes water bottles, cell phones, additional clothing,
etc. During the Program of Study® events, notebooks are permitted during lecture and review sessions.
7. IN RESPECT OF OTHERS, PLEASE TURN OFF CELL PHONES AND PAGERS DURING CLASS. You may check messages during the breaks. In
rare situations, we allow those with family constraints to keep their phone in the room and ask that they place their phone
on “vibrate” and leave the room to take the call.
8. RECORDING DEVICES OF ANY KIND ARE NOT ALLOWED.
9. OBSERVATION/AUDITING IS NOT ALLOWED WITHOUT PERMISSION.
10. IN RESPECT OF OTHERS, PLEASE BE ON TIME. It is a good plan to be ready at least 10 minutes before class begins. If you
arrive late, please wait outside and join class at the first break. If you need to leave class for personal reasons, please
leave with discretion for the sake of your fellow students and teacher.
11. TO AVOID DISTRACTING THE CLASS, please avoid fidgeting and do not talk in class while the teacher is presenting. If you
have a question, please ask at the appropriate moment such as between movement sequences or at the next break.
12. PLEASE DO NOT ASSIST. There are assistants who are professionally trained and have been specifically asked to do so.
Thank you for your cooperation in following this protocol. We hope you enjoy your Fletcher Pilates® experience!
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement
Fletcher Pilates,® Inc. (“Company”), an Arizona “S” Corporation, located at 1980 East River Road, Tucson, Arizona 85718, has disclosed
to (“Participant”) certain non-public, confidential, and proprietary information of Fletcher Pilates® Program of Study. Such
information includes, but is not limited to, trade secrets, ideas, inventions, products, methods, techniques or processes (“Confidential
Information”) relating to Fletcher Pilates® Program of Study and Fletcher Pilates®, Inc. and was disclosed to Participant during
the course of a Comprehensive Program, Preparatory Course, Fletcher Pilates® Intensive Licensing Course or other continuing
WHEREAS, the Fletcher Pilates® Program of Study is an original work of authorship fixed in a tangible medium of expression as defined
by the applicable federal statute. 17 U.S.C. sec. 102(a).
WHEREAS, exclusive rights are conferred to the owners of the materials, which prevent others from:
(i) Reproducing the copyrighted work in copies [or phone records];
(ii) Preparing derivative works based upon the copyrighted work, such as a translation, abridgment, condensation, or any other
form in which a work may be recast, transformed, or adapted;
(iii) Distributing the copyrighted work in public in the case of literary, musical, dramatic, choreographic, pantomime, motion
picture and other audiovisual works;
(iv) Publicly displaying the copyrighted work in the case of literary, musical, dramatic, choreographic, pantomime, motion
picture and other audiovisual works;
(v) Performing the copyrighted work publicly by means of digital audio transmission (in the case of sound recordings).
LET IT BE KNOWN THAT, the Company has or shall provide Participant copyright protected and Confidential Information. Participant agrees to hold such information
confidential in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
The Company may allow the Participant the right to discuss, convey, and practice the Confidential Information on the following
1. The Confidential Information is to be used by the Participant only in conjunction with the Participant’s instruction, training
and teaching of Fletcher Pilates®. Under no circumstance is it to be used by the Participant to train others to teach Fletcher
2. Under no circumstance is the printed material to be replicated, copied, duplicated, distributed or reprinted or modified
in any way;
3. Handwritten notes taken by the Participant for personal use are permitted and may be retained by Participant provided, however
that Participant agrees that the notes may not be recreated or otherwise incorporated into teacher training materials (including
but not limited to brochures, academic publications, instructional curriculum, advertisements, audio broadcasts, video
broadcasts or any other written, digital or electronic media) for distribution;
4. The Participant acknowledges the Company’s rights in the Confidential Information and agrees that, apart from the rights
granted herein, Participant has no right to use such marks (Fletcher Pilates®, The Ron Fletcher Program of Study®, Fletcher
Pilates®, Fletcher Work®, Fletcher Towelwork®, Fletcher Floorwork® and / or Fletcher Spine Corrector Work™, Fletcher Barrework™,
Fletcher Pilates® Program of Study, The Ron Fletcher Company®), and materials. It is understood that during the Comprehensive
Program, Preparatory Course, Fletcher Pilates® Licensing Course or other continuing education courses, or at any time thereafter,
Participant shall not contest the validity of the registered marks or Confidential Information, claim adversely to Fletcher
Pilates®, Inc. any right, title or interest in and to the marks or Confidential Information. The Participant agrees not
to use the above marks or any similar variation thereof in any manner whatsoever, anywhere in the world, except as described
5. Arbitration. In the event any controversy or claim arising out of this Agreement cannot be settled by the parties hereto,
such controversy or claim shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the then-current rules of the American Arbitration
Association, and judgment upon the award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
6. Jurisdiction, Venue and Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be deemed to have been entered into in the State of Arizona.
Consequently, the laws of the State of Arizona shall govern the interpretation of this Agreement. Pima County, Arizona
shall be the only appropriate place to bring an action for any remedy under this Agreement.
7. Remedies. In the event Participant breaches this Agreement, the parties agree that it would be impractical or extremely
difficult to fix actual damages. Thus, Participant agrees that it shall pay the Company the amount of $10,000 as liquidated
damages for breach of this Agreement.
8. Limitation on damages. For and in consideration for the mutual covenants contained herein, Participant agrees to compromise,
release and fully and forever discharge and covenants not to sue the Company or any of its affiliates, from and with respect
to any and all claims of whatever kind or nature, known or unknown, and however arising, including, but not limited to,
all claims for personal injury, pain and suffering, mental anguish, humiliation or embarrassment, loss or diminution of
self or professional esteem, reputation, arising out of, resulting from or concerning Participant’s training and instruction
with the Company, for the lesser of $500 or the actual cost of tuition for training in Fletcher Pilates™.
9. Survival. It is the express intent of the parties hereto that each and every term and provision of this Agreement shall
continue in full force and effect after the conclusion of any Fletcher Pilates® educational program or course.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
I understand if written/emailed cancellation notice is received up to one month prior to event start date, a full refund of registration
fees will be issued, less a $100 administration fee. Cancellation notices received less than one month prior to event start
date are not eligible for a refund.